Creating cPanel Accounts in WHM
This tutorial walks you through creating cPanel accounts within WHM. Now you can manage, and host separate cPanel accounts independent from one another.
cPanel accounts are limited. For more details, please visit cPanel Pricing Changes. To know more about the plan features, please visit our FAQ on cPanel Pricing.
cPanel Accounts Creation
1. Log in to WHM.
2. Create a New Account by clicking on Account Functions.
3. Fill in the Domain information page with the description of the options given below.
|Domain||cPanel account’s primary domain name.|
|Username||cPanel account’s username to log in.|
|Password||cPanel account’s login password.|
|Email address to keep you updated with cPanel account information.|
4. Select desired package from the dropdown.
5. Select your localae and default theme.
|cPanel theme||Layout and design of dashboard of the cPanel.|
|Locale||cPanel account’s default language.|
6. Set your DNS Settings. For further details, see our article on SPF and DKIM settings.
7. Set the Mail Routing Settings
|Automatically Detect Configuration||MX records are watched by cPanel to determine whether to send mail|
locally or remotely.
|Local Mail Exchanger||Used to receive the mail to the local server.|
|Backup Mail Exchanger||Uses the local server if remote mail attempts fail.|
|Remote Mail Exchanger||Used to send mail to elsewhere (third party email).|
8. Click on the Create button.
Now you know how to create a cPanel account for your Dedicated server in WHM successfully.